اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sunway Lagoon Trip with Youth Energy

Oh my, had a great day out with the youths of my church (Grace Assembly Klang). We went to Sunway Lagoon. Alright, this trip costed me RM48! Dam, the only negative thing about this trip. (Why the heck is YE organising activities with fees that are freaking expensive?!) Woke up at 8am today. Woke up and packed stuff then to church. Left church at around 9.30am. Went there by bus. Reached then had some Best of the Best comptetition. And oh yeah, I was the group leader for group competitions. My group name is Surfing Penguins! Woohoo! Poh Leong was my Assistant (why are they pairing us up, again?!). So yeah, my team tied in 3rd place in Best of the Best and then got third in the Amazing Race (good planning guys, respect!) and then got third overall too. First prize was free tickets to Hillsong United's concert in SIBKL. Second was half priced tickets. Missed it! HAha! Well, had a good time and will post pictures soon.

Good job to them commitees especially to Zlwin. But all glory goes to GOD. Hope to have more of these activities but make sure it'll be cheaper next time. I know you guys are trying to make the youths more independant by saving money for camp or trips but be considerate. God bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home