اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

The time of the year, yes people! It's Christmas! It's Jesus Christ's birthday! Well, not exactly the exact date of His birth. Just a symbolic day. The day was chosen because it was a public holiday or something. That's all. And I think that He wasn't born on 1AD aswell. Just a thought. Anyways, Christmas service in the morning. This year's service was kinda different. We had a One Church choir presentation. Very nice but the sound system sucked today. Then after that, did some stuff then in the evening my parents had a gathering in my house. Just few relatives and some of their friends. Haha! None of mine. But at least my cousins came! Haha! Well, had some fun time. And yes, stuffed up with traditional food and also my favourite food - Nasi Lemak! Wheee! Hahah! Nothing much this Christmas. To those who gave me presents, thanks for them! Your presents will be awaiting you this Sunday. You guys are so gonna kill me! Haha! Thanks for them presents. Wasn't expecting any. Haha! I'm not the present type guy. The best gift - Jesus Christ coming down to earth to die for our salvation and then resseructed again! Awesome gift! Amen! Some pictures:


Took it before leaving house for service. Dad and I. Mum ain't a good photographer =P. Hahah!




Group photo at night after shooting them string-in-a-can thing. Cost me RM4. Bought two. I shot one and Chen Han shot one. Haha! RM8 finished just like that...... Haha! Picture of my cousins and my neighbour and friend(s?).

Few more pictures but lazy to upload. Not much of nice pictures. Haha! Wasn't the photograher =P.

I WANT GIBSON LES PAUL! Brother getting for me! Wheeee! Can't wait! Wanna go shop for cymbals!!!! Gah! Zildijian Oriental China pleaseeeee... Hahah! RM900... Suck egg, Jon... HAHAHHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home