اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mega Worship

Finally the it's over. It's done. And it was succesful, Amen! Mega Worship - The followup rally for Camp Meta, wow, it was freaking great. Seriously, from the last minute emcess to the *cough* video, from Altered Frequency to those heroes of the day who accepted Jesus into their lives, it was an awesome event - an awesome event to glorify HIS name! Amen! Should had focus more on taking still pictures today instead of video. Need to change my field every now and then. I worked alone today. Well, at least I started alone. Then got some people to help me out with the laptop and Adrian Yap was taking my camera. Hope he got great shots. If not, need to photoshop, ish! Haha! The video clips will be uploaded when I have the time. Probably after my exams (can't blame me, I'm stupid and I need to study!).

Left house at around 8:00AM. Last minute call from Jeremy Ng to bring my drum stands because church's stands all ummmm, outdated? Haha! Got some parts missing lerr. Then yeah, the t-shirts sold like crazy.. Told teacher that we should've made 150 t shirts including the Crew t-shirt, but too bad... Only make 100... Before 10:30AM, all the t-shirts were sold.. HAhaha! Anyways, the whole thing was awesome lerr. My video was kinda bored. Not many people were entertained I think. It's currently being uploaded on YouTube, so yeah, please be patient. Will upload pictures taken by Adrian tomorrow because he left the place WITH my camera.. Meanie! Haha! Will upload some from my phone camera lerr.

Everything went well. It's a succesful event because 3 people I think got saved today. Amen! They accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour! Wheee! Glory to God! Let Heaven and Earth rejoice!!!!! Awesome to see people accepting Christ. It's a new beginning for them! And yeah, more work for La Salle CF.... Muahahahah! God bless La Salle CF as well. Good job..

Next Stop: POST MORTEM! After Mid Term exams I think. Can't wait! Glory to God!






More pictures from Adrian, I think.... Hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home