اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, May 11, 2007

Exams?

Exams are killing me... Well, it's for my own good.. That way, I can evaluate myself before SPM.. And learn from my freaking mistakes.. Haha.. First lesson learned (again), never study last minute. That's why, after mid terms, I'm still gonna study like how I'm studying now, but leaving more time for devotion and drums till freaking SPM is over! Woohoo! Hope by studying constantly I can remember everything I'm studying... Which is another problem.. I have kinda like a short term memory lost.. HAha.. Seriously.. I forget very easily..

Other than studying, I'm hoping to get the website established soon before holidays are over... Need all the support I can get..

Forgive me Lord for the sins I've committed against You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home