اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, October 29, 2006

First VBS Praise and Worship practise

Alright, today's the first time I played guitar in a Praise and Worship band. Haha! I was chosen to be the rhythm guitarist for the VBS Praise and Worship team. Glory to GOD. I used Poh Leong's guitar (Les PAul celup tapi best :P). Not too bad for a drummer playing guitar. Hah! I gave my best. Gonna strive for more to praise HIS name! Then we had VBS meeting. Yeah, hope this year's VBS will rock like other past year's VBS! God bless this activity. Hope to see children getting saved! This year's praise and worship songs are like, so techish :P. HAha! they techno-ised One Way. Very nice techish song but then, bad for the drummer this year - Jon Kok, hahahah! He's gonna have a hard time not playing the original style :P.

PS: VBS means Vacation Bible School. It'll be held in Grace Assemble Klang on the 21st till the 24th of October 2006. RM80 only so if you have any siblings 12 years and below, send them for VBS. It's gonna be great! For more information, ask me :). I'll get them answers for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home