اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Should I?

Should I create another forum? I'm getting too bored already. Hahah! I've lost my creativity to design anything. I'm all worned out from drums... My double bass pedal is giving me a problem. The left pedal is screwed up! I don't know how to repait it. GAH!!!!! Gonna try to repair it later at night =P. My neighbourhood needs a bit more noise these days. Haha! I think they miss me being noisy =P. Anyways, please tell me whether I should create another teen forum or something. I suddenly have this passion once more - eventhough all the forums I create goes down the drain. Gah!

EDIT: The new version of Opera sucks! Stay on the old version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home