اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year people. Went to church in the morning. After that went to dad's friend's house. Ate lunch there and then only to my grandma's place. Not much activity on the first day. Kinda boring. HAha! Then slept then woke up and then to dinner. Then to aunt's house. Added some quicktime clip into the Camp Meta video because I can't open any quicktime related files or even the freaking player. Gah! Don't know why... Then played foosball (how do you spell it?) with cousins. Mad people, keep spinning the players all the time. Haha! Then after that, came back home and yeah, just finished the Camp Meta video. To me, it ain't the best. I just hope that people appreciate it and that God's name be glorified with this video! Gonna upload it on YouTube now. When it's done uploading, I'll post it on this blog. Sorry for the lack of blogging. Really no time and just too much to remember! Haha! Can't wait for the dive trip. I'm so worried now whether or not I can fit into my suit.. =(. Ate too much! Gah! Hate it. And yeah, my brother's cool. Haha! He reminds me of Mr. Prasad my Add Maths tuition teacher. Always condemning and teasing stuff and people. Haha! Hope I can get guitar before he goes back to Hong Kong =P. Hahaha! Glory to God. Amen.


My cousin, we call her Sunny.. Hahah! I think her correct spelling of her name is Hazeline. Forgive me =(.


The foosball (sp?) table. That's Mabel and Victor.


The foosball (sp?) table. It's a replica of the original table. Not the real standard table you can find in arcades or whatever place.

Oh yeah, about yesterday, went out with family to KL. Was hoping real badly for a guitar from brother but all shops were clossed. =(. Should've known.. Sigh. So yeah, just went window shopping and we decided to have our late lunch in an Iranian restraunt in KL. Got some pictures. Anyways, ordered some food and yeah, it's MORE than enough (see how I stuff myself, I hate myself!). Delicious stuff. My brother's dish was awesome. Mine was alright. My parent's apetiser meal sucks.. Haha! Don't know what kind of crappy taste that was. The rice was awesome! Special rice. Haha! Here are some pictures, will upload the rest some other day. And yeah, had reunion dinner and stuff. Played some fireworks! Wheee! HAha!


My brother and I in the restaurant. He looks stonned... All the time.. Haha!


My dish, it's called Sultani something. It's lamb, guys, not cock.. Haha!


We went to Svensen's and bought some Ice Cream. Mum had this caramel mint chocolate ice cream. HAha!


Just took this out of curiousity. Is it the right spelling?


I got them Missiles people! Muahaha! HahA!


My cousin, Helisa.


This is Hazeline (sp?) punching Helisa (they're both sisters).


This is my chubby cousin, Joslyn (sp?) and I. She's so chubby. I want her as my teddy bear! Wheee!!

I want guitar =(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home