اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, March 16, 2007

Camp Metamorphosis II - Second Day

On the second day, I woke up at around 6:30AM for Praise and Worship practice. Yeah, I only had like, one and a half hours of sleep only. Haha. After that we had workshop and everything. For the activities, we had Amazing Race Meta or something like that. More like a Treasure Hunt.. Haha! Last minute, I was called to be in charge of a station, so Kenneth took the duty to go catch some footage. I was in charge of the eleventh station where the teams needed to make an original superhero costume with only 10 pieces of newspaper. My station was right at the side of my chalet(sp?). Teams had difficulty finding for my station. Haha! One team was searching like the other end of the block or something. It was boring waiting for teams.. So I walked out and sat down nearby and told people about my station. Haha! The La Salle teacher, Miss Ng scolded me for telling the people the location of my station, but I didn't care. Haha! Just tell everybody only.. I took some pictures of the superheroes. After that, during ummm, break time(wasn't time for a break for the participants), and after the race, most of the campers went down to the beach to play some football and take some pictures along the beach. Was too tired to move from the playground. Haha! So yeah, went back to chalet(sp?) to take a bath then back to hall to get ready all the equipements for the projector and all. Wasn't playing that evening. Was supposed to catch some footage but no inspiration. No good angle.. I think I was just too tired. Haha! The sermon was great. Will get notes and post it up on the STAR CF Online! blog from Nisha. After that, back to editing videos for news. Slept earlier that day, around 2:30AM to 3:00AM.


My station.








The SuperHeroes. Forgot their names.. HAha!







Some of the stations nearby mine.


This is our camp FBI (security), Jeffrey.



The female campers. I think Yee Ling was the camerawoman that day. I wasn't taking this picture. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home