اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Yesterday

Alright, gonna post about yesterday since I didn't do it..

I played in the Main Sanctuary yesterday. Brought my double bass pedal. Just realised how heavy it is. It has been a long time since I carried my double bass pedal around. Joel brought his uber shiok China. Thanks man! It rocks! It's a Sabian AAExtreme I think. Not sure. But it rocks. Had fun with it. Maybe used to much, not sure. A lot of changes done in a short amount of time in practice. Mr. PResident, next time, don't change so much. The last minute change affected the second song - King Of Majesty, I gave the wrong tempo, I went too fast. And yes, VERY fast. Sorry guys! I work better on my double bass pedal when I'm wearing shoes. Haha! Awesome.. Didn't know I can play so constantly (is that a word?)... Glory to GOD! No Rangers yesterday (YAY!!!). Thinking of stopping Rangers anyways. Stop Rangers, more time to study, more time for drums! Wheee!

Nothing special the whole day anyways. Just had fun playing with the team! Wheee! Glory to God! Gonna go back to studies now. Need to complete studying Chemistry Form 4 before 2PM. Glory to God.



Adrian Choo with his new gold colour Epiphone Les Paul. Don't know the model's name. HAha!


Joel Gan - bassist of the day. Uber mad bassist. Love to play with him! God bless you!


The band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home