اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, May 14, 2007

Exams..

Alright.. Exams sucks.. I'm under achieving... My worst year ever.... But I've planned out my study scheme already.. Not gonna stop constant studies till SPM's over... Yeap! That's right people! Gonna be a nerd... Or whatever you call people who study like mad studying cows.. Haha! Gonna get back to Physics now.. Ish! Haha!

Here's something for you guys:



Wanted to do simple animation on Flash but I don't have the program. So I used my noobish skills in ImageReady. That's what I got.. Haha! God bless!

View the graphic in original size. The thumbnail seems corrupted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home