اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, August 04, 2007

300th Post

Another milestone. This is my 300th post in this abandoned blog. No one comes to read it anymore. Bet I'm a boring person.

Anyways, can't wait to get the boom stand from Joel tomorrow. I wanna use my WHOLE cymbal set already. Very anxious to welcome another stand to the family. Haha!

Went to tuition at around 9AM. After tuition, I went for this Inter-Church Fund raising thingy in La Salle. The food there was awesome. I met quite a number of my friends. Thank God I met Emily there. She became my tour guide. Hahah! Thanks Emily =). It's actually quite fun hanging around but I wasn't ummm, "ready" for these type of stuff, being patient and all. I just wanted to go home and take a nap. HAha! Well, I did anyways.

Nothing to post about. I'll be practicing for my next drum video. Hopefully I'll be more creative this time. Sorry.

Forgive me Jesus for all the sins I've done. Forgive me Lord. Forgive me =(. Sorry Holy Spirit.... Thank You for Your mercy, Father =(. Glory to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home