اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lobster....

Finally my parents took me out for lobster... Went to Eden in Subang Parade last night. The lobster came with loads of cheese on top... I took my first bite and darn, it tasted like cheese only.. And there wasn't much meat.. Rip offs... HAhaha!

Nothing to talk about. Just that my new cymbals and drum hardware will be coming in two weeks.. Wheee! Haha! Glory to God..

Yesterday was my brother's birthday! Wheee.. He's old now.. I love him so much even though he used to "torment" me when I was small...

And yesterday was also my cousin's birthday.... Happy Birthday Miss Mabel Chow! God bless you!

Awesome month July is =)...

Reminder: Poh Leong's birthday 1st of August.. REMEMBER!

HAhaha!



Lobster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home