اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, October 30, 2006

Boring

Oh my goodness, school's getting more boring and boring everyday. The only thing great about school after the exams is that I'm getting good (to me) results. Glory to GOD. Today went to school and played football. Nothing special. Tempo was slow and boring. Dammit. Haha! Bernie skipped assembly because he dyed his hair. HAha! Funny guy.. Then Lubendran and Guna came into school late because they were afraid that their hair will get cut by the discipline teacher like my other friend, Reinchez

The Zucchinis, my band, had a discussion today. We finally came up with the decision to choose modern songs and also rock and roll songs (1960s). Not sure whether I'll stay in the group or not but for now, I'm just gonna enjoy myself performing :). We're going to jam this Wednesday in Tunestone jamming studio. Hope we'll get them songs right. Oh yeah, we came up withe a GOAL list of songs. Hope to achieve them ten songs by the end of the year. HAha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home