اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

School sucks

Okay, went to school today for the sake of jamming with my band, The Zucchinis. Did nothing in school. Time passed slowly, yeah, real slow. We were like (bandmates), "What time is it?" "Not even twelve larr". Most of the teachers didn't enter. Got back some marks but yeah, won't tell them here :P. Haha! So yeah, after school went jamming. We went to Rock Flame Studios opposite the Asrama Yayasan. Dam, that place is getting worse everytime we visit it. The only thing that rock there is the added sofa :). Haha! Kavi followed us today because he has nothing to do at home.

Jamming was bad. Not in the mood to jam. Don't think I'll stick with the band (sorry guys). One thing is because I'm not improving in this band and another thing is because, I feel like something is not right in me when I jam with my band. I don't have that enthusiasm anymore. Think GOD is trying to tell me something. Yeah, give HIM all them glory only anyways. Well, time will tell. That's all for today I guess.

Oh yeah, I'm back to exercising. Oh man, finally I went jogging (started two days ago) and yes, legs feeling stronger. Tomorrow I'm having a football match against BFC - Brazil Football Centre. I'm playing for Estate Rangers. Think I'm only going to play for the first half. Not sure yet. Hope GOd gives me the strength to play in this match. Need to prove to people that, I improved :). Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home