اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some Testimony

In this post, I would wanna testify some great things the Lord my GOD had done for me.

Firstly, thank GOD for letting me attend these year's Grace Youth Camp. I was actually considering whether or not to attend this camp this year. Why am I considering whether or not to attend this fun filled camp? Well, one thing is the price they charge us. It's just too expensive. But, I have priorities in camp and yes, I'm loyal to my Youth (=P) so I decided to bug my dad to pay for me. He didn't want me to go too because of the price. Well, God's grace felled upon him (funny! haha!) and he payed the deposit for me. Muahahha! Glory to GOD.

Then I thank GOD for letting me to Emily's youth camp. PCMC Youth! Woohoo! Love that camp. I wasn't allowed to attend the camp. My mum got pissed and scolded me for signing up for this camp. She said something about only can attend my church's camp and stuff. Well, thank GOD that HE soften her heart and thank GOD for this camp. Very awesome camp guys. Keep it up!

Thirdly, I thank GOD for them results I got in my end term examinations. To be honest, I was expecting some bad results. I wasn't that ready to sit for this exam. So far, I got all A's for and 1 B. That's good enough for me already. Still left three more subjects to go. My English teacher said that I did badly in English paper. I got shocked and yeah, I take this as a lesson. It's not the lesson of being too over confident because I wasn't. It's the lesson of answering the questions properly :P. Haha! Well, everything is in the hands of the LORD. So let HIm make the decisions.

Those above are the major events that I would like to thank GOD for. Then there're more minor events too which I can't type them all because it's too many! Well, Glory to GOD =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home