اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, November 02, 2006

What has become of the "future generation/leaders"?

Was chatting with a friend I met through Friendster. She's in Form 1. So I asked her what results she got. And she said, 2 fails. I asked how come she failled her paper, she said don't know how to do. When I adviced her to study, she says that she's lazy. Yes, she said that. And the most shocking thing is that when I told her PMR is in two years time she just said lazy to study. What is happening to the "future generation" of this country? Is the country gonna fall after the current generation gives us authority?

In a newspaper (I forgot, I read this through Teenzone), they labelled Mat Rempits (infamous road criminals, don't like the way I explain MAt Rempit? then tell me how to explain the label) as the future of Malaysia. Oh my goodness, what an insult. They're criminals whether you like or not. They break the rules on the road and off the road. Come on, they murder, they take drugs and other offenses (some of them, came out in the newspaper anyways, I'm describing first impression). Yeah, that's the future of this country, criminals. And those of us who studies and have an ambition, are the future leaders as well, but yeah, if you're in our shoe, and you read that article, would you feel insulted?

And then there's the government helping them MAt Rempits. Oh my goodness, THEY'RE CRIMINALS! ENDANGERING OUR LIVES! The Government said (or maybe someone suggested, tell me if I'm wrong) something about making a track for them to "rempit" all they want. Oh my goodness, why can't the government just catch them and throw them in prison and give them counselling or something? Seriously, they broke the law, and gets help. Others work their ass off and get nothing (refering to them SPM achievers that didn't get scholarship). Hmmmmm, sorry about this rant but it's true.

Well, GOD have mercy on me for saying these things. I'm not in the authority to judge anyone. My bad. And yeah, GOD have mercy on this land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home