اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, December 28, 2006

New SNARE DRUM!

YEAH! I got a new snare drum! Yay! Went out with parents today to KL after my mum's examination. We went to Sungai Wang, parked our car there and then went to a chicken rice shop. After having lunch at 4PM(!!), we went to Bentley music shop to do some "window shopping" for cymbals. So yeah, walked up to the first floor and then, I saw them PEarl Signature Snare drums =). Last night I was browsing for snare drums on Pearl's website and yeah, I came across Joey Jordison's signature snare drum.


Joey's signature snare drum =P. He's from the band, Slipknot.

To be honest, I was looking for Dennis Chambers's signature snare drum but it was out of stock! Haha! So yeah, I told my dad jokinglly (a little) that I wanted this snare drum. And guess what?! To my surprise, he told the salesman, "Get me one of this." Wow! Hahah! Can't believe it! Haha! Finally, a SNARE DRUM!!! WHEEEE!! So happy! Dad also bought me two pair of Tama sticks! Yeah baby! Thank God!



My new snare drum =). I wub it!

After that, we went to Low Yat Plaza(sp?) and saw many kinds of notebooks and computers. So many things! Many cellphones too! Found out my dreak phone - Sony Ericson W810i's price has dropped to RM1099 already! Hopefully by next year's Chinese New Year, it'll drop till RM800 or something. I bought a thumbdrive and a mouse. The thumbdrive's space is 1GB. It's a Kingston thumbdrive and it's very tiny 0.0! Hahah! The mouse ain't working. Dammit. It reflects all the time! Grrr... Then after that, we drove down to Mid Valley. The initial plan was to watch the new movie - The Curse of the Golden Flower or something like that. But too bad the next screening was too late. Then we went to have dinner in the food court. And yeah, pretty much of more walking later. Legs were aching! Hahha! That's all for my outing with my parents. Regretted not bringing my camera with me. Missed snapping some pictures of the beautiful decorations in Mid Valley! Really awesome!

Thank GOD once again for my new snare drum! Another reason why should I serve HIM all the time. Glory to God! And yeah, my view on going out with my parents changed after today =). It ain't that bad after all =).

PS: Today as in 27th of December 2006. Haha! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home