اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dizziness....

Alright, I'm not sure what's happening to me... I'm feeling dizzy, I'm having headaches, and also my whole body aches too. I hope it's not decompression illness...

WAIT!!!! Jon, you can't have decompression sickness.... =(. Have faith and you'll be healed Jon. Well guys, I went for Scuba Diving and after everytime you go diving, you'll need to do a safety stop for 3 minutes in the 5 metre depth before you can surface. So one dive, I couldn't control my buouncy, I kept going up and up... I thought I didn't do my safety stop and yes, decompression illness will kick in... It's fatal... What's decompression illness you ask? It's an illness due to formation of nitrogen gas bubbles in your blood.. And I prayed and prayed.. Guess what, when I thought I floated from 10m to the surface... I was wrong.. My gauge is in FEET... means, I didn't miss any safety stop!! Hahaha! Glory to God.. Everything happens for a reason. So yes, I'm cancelling out decompression illness (symptoms of decompression illness includes dizziness and body aches..) because I'm having faith in Jesus' Name... Amen...

Forgive your servant, Lord..

And oh yeah, I missed school today. Missed one day of test...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home