اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tiring Day...

Don't know how many times I used this title name.. Haha! Anyways, it's certaintly a tiring day. The only exciting and shocking and surprising thing that happened today is that, I saw Kimmy (Wong Kim Fay) in the restaurant I had my brunch with my extended family, and then again in another restaurant during dinner time.. Haha! She's been stalking me the whole day (muahahha!)... Meanie.. haha! Anyways, I'm getting fatter everyday. Thank God I'm going for divetrip tomorrow. Sick and tired of Chinese food... can't wait to go to Sipadan. So yeah, after eating and being lazy, went to uncle's house at around 11PM. The "almost whole" extended family was there. It was awesome!!!! Haha! We had karaoke.. And yeah, it was fun. Finally some bonding within this extended family.. Even my brother sang! HAHAHAH! Woohoo! Glory to God! He sings!! HAHAH! That's all I'm allowed to post. Brother killing me. And also I'm just too excited about the dive trip. Forgive me for my mistakes in grammar, spelling and punctuations... Haha!


Leaving.

PS: The Camp Meta video is gonna take a long time to upload.. Sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home