اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, March 16, 2007

Camp Metamorphosis II - Third Day

On the third day, I woke up at around 11:00AM I think. Kenneth needed to wake up early to set up the equipment.. Anyways, he had more rest than me on the second day so yeah, he didn't mind.. Went for workshop like, 15 minutes before it ended. Then we took lunch. After that we had hydrowar. Haha. I wore my ultraman mask again. But this time pink.. So feminine man.. Yuck! Haha! I like the new rule of the hydrowar.. Not capture flag, but can capture other people's base with your flag, and also can kill base. Dam shiok wei.. I did the base capturing. I caught like almost 3 bases (I made many people angry, haha). I got some scolding from Adrian (my group leader) for capturing our alliance secondary base (they caught the first base and sent Zlwin's group out first, pity, wasn't aiming for him this time). After catching like 3 of them, Adrian gave them all away to his allies and in the end faced some problems.. Haha! I was out of the game because my tag wasn't sticking to the frame, nothing tore.. Haha! Run too much edi.. Well, sorry guys for making you guys angry and all, it's just a game, and I need to do something.. If not, it'll be BORING! HaHAHA! After that, we had captain ball. This time, we're playing it in colour groups.. My group was under Yellow colour. So yeah, Yellow OWNED and PWND all the other group colours.. Majority of our players were like, basketball players.. Haha! I remember that there's this Chinese guy from a different group, he got so used to playing basketball that he got two fouls for trying to bounce the ball.. Haha! Cute.. After that, I went back and took a bath. Then to practice for Praise and Worship. The worship team skipped dinner for the service to go on well. And it did. It not only rocked, but God moved! And 6 people got saved.. Awesome stuff! I wore Reinchez's devil horns that night. This time, the emcee invited the band one by one. I was the first. When I went up to the drums, I wore the horns, and switched on the lights.. PEople were like.. WHOA!.. Haha! The horns is not for style or anything.. It's for the bridge part that Zlwin started singing on the first night - "He's under my feet, Satan is under my feet!" When we sang that part, Han Ern was supposed to get on his amplifier and I raise his legs and I'll be like under his leg.. AHah! But he didn't want to get up the amplifier so I went to Zlwin where he put his leg up.. HAha! Then they took off the horns.. People were high and they did the snake thing.. The next thing I saw was Dexter picking up the broken horns.. Oh my goodness, I'm dead! That's Reinchez's horn! He bought it from Phillipines.. While I was playing the drums, I thought about the sermons that were preached before that night, and yeah, why would God get me into trouble? HE definately has a plan for me... Haha! then after that, we had some sharing then salvation and rededication call. After that, people went wild and asked for encore or something. So we gave them some songs.. Not enough.. Haha! Played until I almost fainted or something.. Then the last song (I broke one of my drumstick before the last song), they asked for Time Has Come! OH MY GOODNESS! HAha! Almost died.. I enjoyed it! Haha! After the great service, the Praise and Worship team (some didn't follow us because they were too tired), went out for supper.. During supper, Kenneth and I discussed on what clips to put on the news.. We found out that we were lack of them.. So we decided to make news.. Haha! Will post the video as soon as possible. But for now, forgive me Lord for doing that crazy thing.. Really regretted that.. It's against the law =(.. Anyways, went back and discuss the Tiger Court stuff with David, Aaron, and Dexter. Edited videos and stuff. And slept at 4:30AM again.. Wei Loong took Kenneth's place.. Haha! Pity Kenneth.. Wei Loong asked Kenneth to sleep with him but Kenneth didn't want to. It seems that he wanted to play his games or something.. HAha! Mad guy.. That's all for the third day..



















Some pictures of hydrowar. Still got many more.. Will upload them on an album and give it to the public or something.. No pictures of captain ball because wasn't having camera.. Sorry guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home