اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Physics

I suck in physics.. I need to start studying Physics after my Mid Term. Means, Bible Knowledge first priority, then Salts and Acid and Bases second priority, then Physics will be my third priority. Need to continue studying even though my exams are gonna end next Tuesday.. Gonna push... It's gonna be worthied! Amen!

Today's Physics first paper was very difficult. I screwed it.. Sigh.. But the second paper was alright a bit.. Thank God.. Answered everything.. Not sure whether it's gonna be good or not. Gonna go study Chemistry..

The Zucchinis might be performing for Teachers' Day next Friday in my school. Still planning. I hope we can play... Gonna be great.. I think.. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home