اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back

Came back from camp yesterday afternoon. Overall, the camp was alright. The only fun thing I love about this camp is that, I got to meet new friends, wait, got to BOND with them, just plain knowing them better. I finally got to break the ice with most of the KL#1 Rangers. It's not that I've never met those people but, I've never really spoken and bonded with them (except for Kah Yun, he rocks).

Woke up at 7:15AM on Thursday (31st May 2007) and reached church at around 8:00AM. Left church at around 8:45AM I think. Reached there about an hour later. Pitched some tents (alright, maybe not some, maybe 2... Hahaha!). I forgot how to pitch it.. Hahah! Can't believe I forgot how to pitch a tent.. This is bad... After that, I fixed my drum set and played a bit. Then went for lunch... Had some group competition after that. All of the campers were arranged in 10 groups. I was in group 9 for the first day (we changed groups on the second). I got chosen to be the group leader and we won the first day's competition.. Wheee.. HAhah! Then we had some Vietnam war trail thingy at night. Thank God I didn't fall asleep... Can't go into details, kinda boring... HAha! I slept in the hall with Don and Adrian in sleeping bag on chairs... Slept at around 1:30AM but I was awake the whole night because of Selangor #7 boys... Noisy people..

Woke up at 8:00AM on the second day.. Then breakfast......We had group competition and stuff again.. Boring... Then boring.... Then I played for KL#1's praise and worship team. Not that good because first time playing with them.. And then boring.... Boring... Campfire was alright though.... Then slept at around 3:00AM...

Nothing much on the last day.. That's all. It was kinda boring but tiring activities.. The toilet lousy but thank God the food was alright.. Till the last two meals... HAha.. I love the people..

So now, back to work work work... Means, study study study and worrying worrying worrying (was worrying in camp anyways) and getting things done!

Good job to those people who facilitated the activities and stuff. Great job... God bless. Glory to God.

2 Comments:

Blogger 111 said...

You sure Sel#7 boys can actually be more bising than Sel#1 boys?? hahahah...

6/06/2007 10:29 pm

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Ummm, Sel #1 boys are noisy... But we got limit wan... The Sel #7 boys, see people sleeping edi... But still make noise... Maybe they just make noise when we're all sleeping.. Hahah..

6/07/2007 11:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home