اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Video!!!

Woohoo! I just love creating videos.. Yeap.. For those who wanna complain and demotivate me, go ahead.. I will NOT listen to your demotivation anymore. And yes, thank God for Kenneth Gan who has and will be helping me up in the videos (see, I'm trying to get videos out of my mind so I can focus on ONE thing at a TIME) and he has done a great job on the first promotion video for the ISCF Rally. Love it! God bless him and Glory to God!

Working with the ACS committees in the ISCF Committee is really fun. Not joking...

Can't post much. Need rest. God bless. Glory to God....

All the best to the Praise and Worship team tomorrow on their first practice.. Hope you guys will feel God's annointing even in your first practice. For those who wanna ke-po go disturb them or go see them, please don't. Please respect their privacy. You wouldn't want someone to come and kaki tiga in your stuff right? So don't go ke-po.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home