اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Skit

Had the first ISCF Rally skit today. I explained everything till my lungs were freaking out of breath and my mouth was freaking dry. Haha... A lot to explain and a lot to teach but yeah, I love all of them people who's in this skit. Great to know them. Easy to work also (the skit is easy.. hahah). Well, I'm gonna pray for them that they will remember their lines and what to do.. Haha. The skit is short and sweet (according to me) and I enjoy it.. Muahaha! Anyways, that's all for today.. Nothing much to blog about.

Oh yeah, Kenneth and I finished the second video for ISCF rally. It won't be on the internet. Muahaha! Wanna see it? Go attend tomorrow's Pre Rally at night. Muahaha!

God bless you people. Glory to Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home