اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, June 04, 2007

*cry*

Nothing to talk about.. Just that I went to see the doctor just now about the small growth on my left hand.. Thank GOD that it's just a small swell only.. You don't know what I was going in my mind.. I thought it was cancer and stuff and my hand is needed to be chopped off or something.. Hahah! Thank God that it's only a swell.. And now I'm taking pain killers to relieve the pain (yeap, it's pain) and doctor said don't touch it... Gonna finish studying Salts later and then gonna revise add maths...

I forget very fast... I just went for camp for three days.. And I can forget what I've revised before camp.. Sigh...

Not sure whether I'm going for futsal tomorrow with friends or not.. Maybe I'll go there and exercise.. Hahah!

Glory to God.. Amen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home