اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, July 27, 2007

Back!

Darn, being in the hospital sucks man! Hahah! It's so darn boring >.Woke up at around 8AM on Wednesday to get ready to go to Pantai Klang hospital. Thank GOD I took a nice bath because the hospital has dirty toilets... Even the room toilets... I think it's just Malaysians' habit to dirty public toilets.... Anyways, after "checking-in", they took my blood... Dam... I was dam scared wei.. After 6 years, I'm "finally" gonna feel the needle again (mind you, the injection needle went through my fist 5 times to find veins but failed 6 years ago). I closed my eyes and when the nurse poked the needle into my arm, I grasp (the right word?) shirt tightly to release the pain. Hahah.. I think the nurse was laughing at me when she saw that...


The ummm, sticky tape and cotton on my arm...

After that, I fell asleep and woke up at around 12:15PM. An ambulance was downstairs waiting for my arrival (dam, it ain't royalty...) to take me to Pantai Bangsar for the MRI scan (to scan my brain)... It only took around 25 minutes to reach the place despite the freaking heavy grid lock on the Federal Highway. They used the sirens and wow, they drove fast but steady. Thank God :). It was my first time going through an MRI scan machine. Was a bit nervous and afraid but it turned out to be just, normal... They put me on a platform and ask me to find a posture which is comfortable for me so that I wouldn't have to move in the machine. After that they gave me some headphones (thought they were gonna play some music for me) to muffle the banging and knocking sound of the machine when I get in. The machine is very narrow. I do not like it but God was with me. I spent 20 minutes in that horrible narrow place listening to perfect tempo beating of the machine (was tempted to tap along but not allowed to). I spent my time praying.

After the MRI scan I went to the canteen to get some lunch after fasting around 16 hours. Dam the food there was freaking expensive:


I took plain rice, with red spinach, with half scoop of sambal prawns, it cost me RM5:50!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Darn, with that amount of money, I can buy like, 5 packets of nasi lemak tambah one telur goreng dei.. HAhah! But too bad, the canteen was the only place to eat... There weren't any restaurants around that area, I think.

After eating, I waited around 20 minutes for the ambulance to come fetch me back to Klang. This time, the ambulance was a PBSM ambulance. Two Indian (not racist) PBSM members were there to bring my mum (she followed) and I home. I've been mocking and teasing PBSM members all year and guess what, I thought these two PBSM members can change my mind about PBSM but too bad, they made PBSM look worse. They accelerate to about 80km/h in a short distance; before we could even reach the highway we almost collided into a taxi (I blame the ambulance driver); when we were on the highway the man accelerates to an empty space at around 50km/h in a short distance; made me feel giddy and had nausea; the co-driver was super annoying and irritating as he tried to clear the grid lock with the microphone (he was very disrespectful, what happened to disciplined and respect to others? PBSM PBSM tsk tsk tsk); and the best part:


Check out his seat belt.... We were travelling about 110km/h (both on highway and NOT on highway) and he didn't even wear his seat belt.. Bravo PBSM! Bravo!

Those two people really made me ponder in my mind whether they're doing this to help people, or they just like racing and talking through a microphone... If an injured victim was in that ambulance, I bet the victim will not be injured anymore, he/she would probably be dead have way through the ride... That was how bad the driver was driving.. Thank God for the journey mercy!!!

Went back to the hospital and SLEPT again... Hahah! Practically, I was just burning my time by sleeping and studying and reading... Nothing else to do... DAM... I'm a healthy boy and they restrict me from taking home leave... Would have done exercise if they allowed me to go home =P....

I went for an X-Ray, I went for bone check up (forgot what they called it), I went for eye check up (funny but long story)...

The next day, the only interesting part was, the eye doctor dilated my eyes and it made my pupils big so that she can check the nerve of the eyeballs... For around 5 hours, I couldn't read anything... So basically I was just, sleeping again.. Hahah! But I went for tuition though.. Thank God for the good health... The only thing now I need to improve is my weight.. I'm too heavy and I have too much fats... Time to exercise and watch my food.. ISH! Haah! All for God...

Thank God for Poh LEong who kept me company in the mornings... Even though I felt like gay when texting you but man, you're a motivation... Thanks for the messages and it was only a Medical Check Up.... With weird doctors and ambulance drivers...

Thank God...

PS: I found out that my surname was spelt wrongly on drummerforchrist.com ... Darn.. Bummer =(. hahaha!




I shifted to a double bed room on the first night.. Was bored so I did those ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home