اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not a Good Day...

Eh... Went to church too early today (duty in Fellowship Hall); so I decided to help Ps. Ree Shih out by arranging the chairs. I wanted to avoid to help her but I told myself; "Do it for HIM, FOR GOD I WILL." So I did it. Carried stack of chairs and all. Not much work actually. Then I went to take out the drum set from the GCC Library. We have a new set, finally! Need some tuning though. So yeah, carried everything, suddenly, BACK PAIN! Alamak.. Thought the bones or something.. So tried to crack it but can't.. Then never mind lerr.. Just tahan the pain.. In the end I didn't play the drums, I played the bass instead.. Just wanna do something new and have fun doing it. I know I suck but it's all for Him..

Then thought my back was feeling better but instead, it got worse.. Went for service then came back home, I can't turn at all.. My back is so painful, that I can twist to the left and right... Ouch! Now I'm struggling even to type this but, the internet is such a nice place.... ADDICTED! Hahah...

Alright, just using the computer for some EST presentation. Now going off to study Bible Knowledge. Byes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home