اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, July 20, 2007

20/07/2007

Muahahahah! Double Dose of Jonathan =P. 20072007.. Beat that :P. Hahah! Anyways, for those who wished me, thanks a lot. Your wishes really touched me a lot. It motivated me in school, and it motivated me when I was studying... And it even motivated me to play a solo on my drums just now! Glory to God =). Thank God for people like all of you. Amen.

I'm so much of the person who wants presents all the time on my birthday. I love wishes. A wish is enough from anybody around me. The best wish I recieved this year was the wish from the Sunday School Cell Group not long before I posted this entry. Poh Leong invited me to view them on webcam and made an internet call. The cell sang Happy Birthday to me. Thanks people! Love you! Words can impact one's life.

Thank God for all the blessings He has given to me for the pass 16 years.. I'm expecting more, GOD!!! HAhah! All for You! For God I Will.

Found a website, Drummer for Christ (click HERE) last night. So I decided to send in my application to be a featured drummer. And guess what? I got accepted :P. Hahaha! Glory to God! Just sent some videos to them and hope what I'm doing will glorify God's name. Amen.

Glory to God forever and ever, AMEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home