اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Malaysia...

As time passes by, people usually improve in something their doing. For example; one can improve in maths if he/she spends more time on sums and exercises. But for our country, as time passes by, we deteriorate. Corruption is the main business for some politicians in this country, there some Malaysians who just can't tolerate with the society, then there are some people who are just being plain dumb with their actions. It's all in the newspaper these days. I'm just paraphrasing all of them into that sentence. Our leaders are awesome but the people who are suppose to submit to them leaders' are just taking their job too easily. I respect the Prime Minister. He's an awesome guy. But the people working under him is just too, playful? Is that the right word? I mean, the education minister is kinda like taking his job like a play thing. Change syllabus, change this, change that, propose for usage of cell phones in school, then kena bomb only next day cancel proposal... >.< I know being a leader is difficult, but why throw away the good fruits and make our education standard drop? I believe that our education system had class last time. I'm just so embarrassed when people say that the A's I got in my PMR, are all pasar malam A's... Even SPM, if I get A's, it's not the classy A that everyone thought it was... Why change the old system? Why pamper the students? I know I'm one of the pampered students but can I be blamed wholly? Is it my fault that my vocabulary is soooo bad? Well, part of it yes, but part of it I don't think it's my fault. The Nilam system, why emphasize now? Extra Curricular activities, why emphasize now? National Service, why emphasize now?

It's time to change, Malaysia. Not for the worse.. Changes were supposed to be good!!! Leaders are supposed to set a good example to their followers... Why the heck are our leaders setting bad examples for us? Corruption, STOP IT!

Fellow citizens, for those who don't sing/respect the national anthem, what the heck you people doing in Malaysia? If you don't want to sing, then just stand straight and respect. Think you guys are too good for the national anthem?

All the bullies, nobody gave you the right to disturb the peace in this country. Who gave you to right to collect "taxes" from innocent people?

All those dropouts who are giving hell to other people, GET BACK TO SCHOOL AND STUDY! Get a real job... Don't go snatching people's property. Stealing's not enough for you? Wanna kill some more?

Pampered Citizens, why the heck are you discriminating other races? What happened to respect?

50 years of independence, how did we contribute? By corruption and stealing? Or by serving?

Pray for this nation. Pray for the people. Pray for repentance and revival.

Glory to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home