اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, November 03, 2006

Tiring Day

Alright, went for tuition at 2.30pm. After that, I had a football match. Haha! I played Centre Back in the first half then Right Back in the second half. Eventhough my team got thrased 8 - 1, I'm happy to play in the team. Good to see some improvement playing as a team. And the reason we got thrased badly is because our first team keeper wasn't playing for us. We used like our 4th option goallie who plays as a striker I guess. Haha! Well, overall performance for me, I did well. That's my view. Only two freaking mistakes. Thank GOD those mistakes didn't cost the team. Great game. The next match we play, I hope that I'll do better, and we can get a win. And yeah, hope the next match we play will doesn't consist of anger and such. Keep cool Estate Rangers!

After that went for tuition again. Took bath in church. Then after tuition I had a practise in church. I'm playing drums for Commander Kwang Yew's wedding. Jeremy Teo's the song leader. Thank GOD he chose the song Everybody Praise the LORD! Woohoo! Then my best buddy Han Ern is on bass (me wub him). Shaun Xavier is the guitarist. Then Eugene is the pianist. Then we have Brian Chow and U Mae as back up singers. Not sure if there're more back up singers or not. The practise was, not full. Shaun did not come and the bass amplifier wasn't working (again). So it's the drums and the piano only. I got the timing and the beat and hopefully I'll give my best on the even happening this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home