اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Streamyx

Is there any better and RELIABLE Internet Service Provider in Malaysia? I need a GOOD broadband service connection that doesn't simply cheat my money and some fast connection that is ALWAYS working. Dammit, TM Net's Streamyx is sucking each and everyday! I'm thinking of getting a DSL but my dad doesn't think similar as I do. I'm gonna check out whether Jaring is providing any broadband services or not. Wanna change. The connection that Streamyx is giving me is not consistent. Sometimes you get a fast and efficient connection, somtimes it just sucks eggs! What the crap?! Then there's one time where I can't use my internet connection for almost a month because of my port in the TM Net server is spoilt. WHAT THE CRAP?! How can they give me that bad service?! I'm a paying customer! So crap! Before I knew my port was down (like, a week!), the technician keep saying that my modem was faulty. OH MY GOODNESS! It's my third modem this year and you guys are saying my new modem is faulty?! Man, that means TM is selling some faulty modem! My dad got freaking angry and told the person on the TM Net tollfree line to stop complaining about the modem because it's new. And guess what, it's not the modem's fault. It was the freaking PORT! Grrr. Looks like our "Number #1" ISP is failing on me. And yeah, I hope there's a better ISP in Malaysia so I can stop supporting this crappy connection. Forgive me for this ranting. Sue me if you want. I'll win the case. Forgive me O'Lord.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree...tm net's inconsistency is getting on my nerves...Accessing my own wireless network takes the same time it takes to travel to the nearest galaxy...haih..=(

12/28/2006 1:44 am

 
Blogger Tammy said...

AMEN!

12/28/2006 1:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But this time it's not Streamyx's fault. Earthquake in Taiwan damaged some cable (that I haven't even hear of till now) and distrupted internet service around the whole world.
Although I feel sorry for myself, we're better off than the victims directly affected by the Earthquakes.

12/29/2006 3:25 pm

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Ummm, Miss Yen, our servers're placed in China I think. That's why in automated advertisements codes, we get Chinese ads. Well, what you say might be the problem.

12/29/2006 5:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home