اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

God Is Great...

Forgive me Lord =(. Amen. God is great... He is always great... He works in weird ways.. Let me tell you, really WEIRD WAYS! Haha! Alright, my mum is going for this 13 weeks course (13 weeks!). So everyday she'll be travelling to Bangi in the morning and only comes back at around 6PM I think. That means I've no transport to come back home and also transport to tuitions. But mum asked her collegue to fetch me home and stuff for a fee so yeah, now I'm coming back with her collegue. Yesterday, dad took my key by accident. So I can't enter my house.. And yeah, called up mum in school and she was pissed off.. Haha! So yeah, after school went to mum's aunt's place... I was tired and yeah, want to sleep and all. I've tuition at 4:45PM yesterday. Thought of having lunch before tuition but I don't got any money. By God's grace, my grandaunt gave me a red packet! Muahah! RM5.. Enough for me! So thought, yeah, I'll leave the house at four and go to Modern to have something light.. So yeah, from the time frame of 1:30PM to 3:00PM, I was studying.. Dammit.. No use also.. Today go school don't know how to answer History paper.. HAHAH! Anyways, was very tired.. Then by God's grace, my mum came back early because her afternoon class was cancelled and took me home. So, got time to bath and take a short nap... But in the end didn't go for tuition because head pain again! Grr.. But that's not the point. My point is, God blesses anybody.. If He thinks that you should control Malaysia, He will give Malaysia to you.. In return, He only asks for our obedience and to dedicate our lives to Him... Amen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home