اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Camp Metamorphosis II - Last Day

The last day of camp, I woke up at around 7:30AM to 7:45AM. Took a bath and everything. Then went to wake Kenneth up. At 8:15AM, Jeffrey came to the chalet(sp?) to call us.. It seems that Praise and Worship was already half way through without the lyrics.. HAha! So yeah, we rushed to fix the projector and stuff.. After that we had the skit performances. The title was obviously "Give Up"! The best skit for me is Bernie's group (I don't know how to spell the group's name but it's Red Bean Soup in English). Really funny and the meaning Give Up was definately in their skit. After that we had Tiger Court. David, Dexter and Aaron was in charge. It's their first time so sorry for the laggy and draggy time guys. Good job anyways! After that we had testimonies. It seems that Bernie didn't pay his own camp fee, but his dad did.. Muaha! Gonna go ask him to spend me some money or something.. Then, I explained the meaning of the shirt design.. After explaining, they told the results for the Best Male Camper, Best Female Camper, and the Wackiest Camper. Best Male Camper goes to Aaron from La Salle (I forgot how to spell his Chinese name), Best Female Camper goes to Samantha, and Wackiest Camper goes to Joshy. Then we announced the group standings and my team - Wolleygans, got first.. We PWNED the other teams real bad.. The second team was like RM100,000 away from us.. Haha! Awesome stuff.. We had group photos before we left.. I miss the people.. I miss the services.. I miss staying up late and watching all the videos we took and editing it afterwards.. It was an awesome camp and the main objective of this camp has been fulfilled this year - It transformed every campers' life! Love you people! God bless you all! Glory to God.. Amen!


My View.





The Prizes.



Group Fellowshipping.





Sue Jean and I.



A Zipped file will be up for you guys to download from. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home