اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, May 18, 2007

Dead.. Dead.. Dead

Don't wanna talk about exams... Because I'm gonna flunk all of them papers.. Anyways, I can't believe it that I actually shared for the first time in CF today! Hahaha! Just can't believed I shared a short message to them members! I spoke about Friends... Just something that came up in my mind when I was cracking my head during Bio 2 paper today. Haha! Well, thank God for giving me the boldness to share. I get stage fright or something like that when I'm doing something formal and serious under the lime light.. HAhah! Don't blame me.. It's just me.. And if you don't believe me, you should see how I hold the mic and how I talk when I'm testifying.. HAHAH! Well, Glory to GOD! Gonna change my attitude.. gonna change! MUST CHANGE! Gonna continue studying after the exams. Gonna start doing devotion again. Gonna tithe my time for God... But I'm not gonna play for Youth.. Hahaha! Practices consume a lot of time.. But I'm playing for Youth Sundays.. Wheee! Haha! And guess who's my bassist? Joel! HAHAHA! Muahahahahha!

Nothing interesting happened today only the fact that I finally shared in Cf.. Haha! God bless you guys! And oh yeah, I'm going for YE tomorrow.. Shocking? Don't be =P. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home