اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Study!!

STUDY!!! And EXERCISE! YEap.... I'm including exercising into my time table. I really need it. Remember my previous posts on me being too fat and stuff. I think it's affecting my health as well. I know the consequences for eating too much and yeap, I think I'm finally FEELING them. I'm feeling some aches at my chest area... So I hope that you guys can help me out but praying a simple prayer for my health. I too will keep praying for myself but the most important thing is that, I will EXERCISE! Yeap.. Gonna start later. Haha! Gonna start cutting down on my food and doing some sit ups again. Will start jogging again after my mid terms. Hmmmm.

Nothing much today actually. Went to church and played drums in Fellowship Hall. I love playing drums but one thing about playing in Fellowship Hall is that, I need to fix the drum set and after playing it, I need to dismantle it and put it back in a room. Sigh.. That's alright, but the stands are killing me! It's also killing the cymbals! Sigh.. Gonna go visit a music shop during the holidays with Ps. Ree Shih.. Gonna go get the quota of the stuff we need then give to Uncle Ryan then NEW STANDS!! Wheee! HAha!

Gonna start studying Chemistry again. Then at night, gonna revise Add MAths. Sigh... I hate myself...

Hopefully those aches will stop. I need good health to Glorify God's name.. And yeap, I don't mind sacrificing some time being healthy for God.. Amen... Forgive me Lord =(. God bless everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home