اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, June 08, 2007

Pre Rally Workshop

Went for yesterday's workshop half forced and half wanting to learn something new (not joking). Well, overall, thank God that I went for the workshop.. Haha.. YEap, learnt a lot of stuff there... I still don't get the finger finger thing... I missed the night rally though... Went for tuition half awake... Hahaha! Seriously, I was stonned... Ask Bernie, he thought I was going through some disease.. Hahaha... Well, I had fun learning something new.. But something that was not fun - when we reached the part where school CF members and committees were supposed to discuss among each other on targeted souls and whom we wanna keep in prayer so that they will experience God during the rally and finally recieve Him as their personal Saviour, I got nobody to discuss with, I was the only STAR student there... HAhaha.. My other committees left for tuiton earlier... Ish! Hahah... So yeah, I just filled names that I wanna see get saved.. I left 6 blanks because those blanks are for the other committees to fill... Can't read their mind.. Haha...

Was supposed to go watch Pirates last night... But dad was sleepy.. Haha.. Hope I can finally watch it tonight.. Ish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home