اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, July 14, 2007

They Lied.

15 souls got saved during the rally. I was already freaking excited and happy because I saw my friend Seng Aun raising his hands up in the air as the pastor called for more people to decide on salvation that night. I was screaming like mad. The moment was awesome. Every time I think about it, that particular moment motivates me a lot. It shows how somebody has taken a huge leap of faith, for the better option in life. I text messaged Lorna later at night after the rally on how many people from STAR got saved (I was excited). She said three. I was like, WOW! Three.. That's awesome. Plus another guy from my school who accepted the Lord by someone else outside the rally on the same night. It's wonderful how God works =). So alright, three got saved. Was very happy. Gonna follow up on them.

Yesterday evening, the ISCF had a post mortem meeting and guess what? When I checked the salvation list, I saw under STAR - 5 PEOPLE GOT SAVED! Woohoo! Glory to God! Out of 15 souls, 5 of them are from my school! What an opportunity to serve the Lord by helping them nurture in their walk with God. Not to boast or anything, but I think God has a plan for the CF in my school. My school got the most salvation. Nothing to brag about. Glory goes to God. Amen.

Gonna get ready to follow up on them. Means, more serious time when I'm reading the Bible! Amen. God help me =(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home