اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, July 12, 2007

School....

Why do we go to school for? Isn't school a place to learn? What are we doing in school these days? It's the same old chit chatting among our friends. I don't blame anybody, because I do it also. It's awesome wasting time with our friends but, school these days don't serve as a refuge for education anymore. Some teachers don't teach. When they don't teach, we don't learn..... And when we have free time, we ummm, usually don't study? Hahaha. Come on, we're with our friends. And the environment in the school is like, not a suitable place to study. Whatever we read, we'll forget when we start talking with our friends. I think the reason why I'm going to school is to just have fun and to get full attendance from now onwards. There are some awesome teachers in my school. And usually I attend school because of them committed teachers. Other than that, it's just a waste of time attending school.

But after relating to my Christian life, skipping school is not a good example. So yeah, from today onwards, I'm going to strive for full attendance. It's not too late to change. As a Christian, I should lead people towards positiveness, not negativeness. Haha. Means, Jon, no more dirty jokes.. HAHA! Changing is difficult. It's a long run thing. I can change for a day, but forever, kinda difficult. That's when God comes to the rescue. Do everything with His strength; ask Him for determination. Amen.

I'm trying to change guys. I'm really trying to change. God gives me second chances all the time, but the people around me don't. So it's kinda difficult. But with His help, I know I can. All I need is, to change for God.

My confession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home