اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ready to Die?

Die, as in, to leave the old you, and to expect for something new. Die, as in to kill and throw away your old spiritual and mental life, for something better to take over. Die, I'm ready to die, for a change in my life. That's my cry for this year's rally, other than the cry to see my friends finally coming for rally. Seriously, I just want them to come and experience God's presence during the rally. I'm gonna share next week. Gonna pray. Gonna kill myself for the better. Gonna pray.

Rehearsal was alright just now. Not like last year. Last year's was more organised. But one thing about this year's rehearsal is that, the timing was awesome for all participants and we had ample time for comments also. Praise and worship practice was alright. I enjoyed the fellowship I had with the team just now during dinner time. Love them. But I miss last year's team. Haha. I wanna play with last year's team once more.

Glory to God, glory to God for this awesome event. Glory to God, glory to God, for His wonderful people to me. Glory to God, glory to God, my duty to glorify God's name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home