اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sweet Memories

Muahaha! Finally I found some pictures of the ISCF Rally! HAhaa! Everybody seems to use Picasa these days >.< HAhaha.. Well, before I start photo-blogging, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog as frequent as before. Don't think I can do that anymore. Need to study, A LOT! Hahah! I'm behind schedule.

First of all I would like to thank the person who's ever-ready to step up and to take the challenge to keep organizing this rally every year:


Miss Tan.

Next, I have Miss Yin Har.. Whee.. Thanks for the constant invitation to join the Praise and Worship team this year. And ummm, thanks for being, not so strict like last year =P. Hahah!


Yin Har.

Yin Har couldn't commit fully this year to coordinate the team. So, this guy took up the challenge and came for almost all the practices and was a good critique. Thank God for this person for being honest that I think, really helped a lot.


Oh my, I forgot his name :0! David or Daniel? Arr! Sorry, God bless you >.
The first time when I heard that the ISCF President was this guy, I laughed... But in the end, God did a great job in his life... But I still laughed after everything. Well, because he can, ummm, make you laugh a lot even though he's being serious =P. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you Mr. President of 2007, Adrian Yap.


Adrian.

I got two people to thank next... Muahaha. Firstly, I would like to thank God for the wonderful assistant to Adrian, who ummm, made Adrian focus on his job.. I think =P. Haha.. And next, I would like to thank God for the cameraman for these uber awesome pictures. Use your camera for God man, you got the skills, and, THE TOY =).


Miss Lisa and Mr. Daniel.

Since STAR and Kwang Hua is in charge of performances, one of our job description is to find the emcees for the rally. Muahah! I would like to thank God for these two people, who accepted the proposal to master the rally in a short time notice (1 month...).


Emcee Amy and Emcee Brian.

We are also in charge of the skit, dance and multimedia presentation. So we decided to split the job and STAR took on the challenge to be in charge of the skit, and the multimedia presentation. Kwang Hua was in charge of the dance. I would like to thank God for the freaking uber awesome idea He gave to Adrian to pass it to us. It was awesome. Also I would like to thank God for the awesome team I had in the skit. You guys really went all out for God. Thanks a lot. For those who got sanction from the team last minute, I'm really sorry, but that's the decision of those people who are committed.


Skit.


Dance.

The video will be uploaded soon. I will upload all the videos that I've done for the rally. Even the Mastercard introduction. Hahah..

I would like to thank God for the uber awesome Praise and Worship team I was in this year. It's really an honour playing with you guys, to take the duty to lead the crowd into worship. I had tonnes of fun and I miss practicing with all of you. Sunday nights seems dull and boring without you guys. Haha.

The band: U-Mae (lead vox); Swee Vien (lead vox); Rachel (backup vox); Joshy (backup vox); Dexter (backup vox); Jian Quin (backup vox); Melody (keyboardist); Fong Hei (keyboardist); Sue Ann (bassist); Kevin (drummer); Cassandra(sp?) (lead guitarist); Jonathan (me) (rhythm guitarist).

These shots were made the day before rally.


U-Mae and Swee Vien as the praise and worship leader this year. Good job. Glory to God.


Green and Red tees - Dexter and Joshy respectively. Others are choir.


Rachel.


Pink: Melody; Grey: Fong Hei.


Sue Ann.


KEvin looking stoned...


The most uberest awesomest partner I ever had (next to Han Ern though); Miss KC! She cute :D


Me with mask.

And for those I didn't mention above, phew... THANK GOD FOR EACH AND EVERY SOUL WHO HELPED MAKE THIS RALLY A MEMORABLE RALLY! You people did it for God, He was glorified during the rally, and He loves it! So servants of the almighty God, continue to serve Him. This year's theme was about purpose and future of our lives. The sole purpose He created us is that, His name will be glorified! That's our purpose of living: to glorify His name! So, continue to glorify His name! That's our purpose, that's our future. Keep each other in prayer. Don't let this chemistry we have among each other to break just because the rally is over; but strengthen it with God's anointing. Thanks for the company, thanks for the motivation. Thanks for glorifying His name, with me. Glory to God!

Some pictures of the Praise and Worship Team during our session in rally:










The Awesome Team.

Last but not least: ME!!!! Muahahaha!!!


Last practice before the rally.



During the session.


Worship time.


The last song of the night.

All glory goes to God above. Lord God thank you for this event you have given to us. Thank you Lord for that wonderful day - the day of harverst - 07/07/07. Thank you Lord for the awesome people you have brought into my life. Thank you Jesus that you're ever-ready to forgive... Thank you Lord for your grace. Thank you Lord for the talents You have given to me and to my friends. Lord God almighty, you were glorified, and we will still glorify Your Name. I will; For God I Will. Amen.

ISCF Rally 07 Pictures: HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home