اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, June 25, 2007

Glory to God

Posted this testimony in another forum. So I'm just gonna quote the whole post:

Firstly, I would like to thank God that my parents allowed me to play guitar for the praise and worship team for the Interschool Rally in Klang this year. Eventhough I'm a drummer but I still want to play guitar.. Always love to play music to my God.

I don't own an electric guitar so I borrowed guitars from friends. I'm gonna use three guitars for this rally, one drop D Tuning, one standard tuning, another is a semi-acoustic guitar. My friend brought this guitar to me and it has this special lock tuning thingy on guitars.. Some Flyod Rose thing. Haha.. We need to use a special key to unlock the strings only then we can retune the guitar. So yeah, I returned the guitar back to him and he tried to unlock it with the special key but the last lock can't be opened. So he brought to my house and showed me that the lock can't be unlocked. I saw the key and it was similar to those small black metal L shaped rods I have (it comes with my drumset and my double bass pedal, I have loads of it at home). So I tried mine and it opened! Thank God! Wheee...

Not only that. I'm supposed to use a guitar effect pedal for the rally. I asked the same person whether he can loan his to me. He said he can't on Sunday (yesterday) because somebody wanted to buy his pedal. When we were unlocking the locks just now in the afternoon at my house, the buyer text messaged him to put the deal on hold. So now I can use his pedal for the rally.. Woohooo! Thank God... Glory to God..

Funny how God works in everybody's life.


The friend is Mr. Joel Gan - Mad Bassist. And thank God for Poh Leong's guitar also. Thanks a lot guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home