اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating my blog. So here's my update. Skipped school (again). Nobody cares so I don't care. Anyways, I finished half of the devotional book I boust from MV Doulos. The name is Walking With Bilbo. Written by Sarah Authur (I think, will check later). Yes, surprising isn't it that someone will write a DEVOTIONAL book that has elements from Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit written by J.R.R. Tolkien? Well, for all you people that thought that Lord of the Rings was demonic and from the satan, think again. I won't be using any scriptures to prove that this book is readeble by Christians because, IT IS READABLE! Haha! The scripture: Everything's Permisible but Not All Are Benefitial will not be used in this post. You know why? Because Tolkien himself is a Christian. And he wrote Lord of The Rings not for entertainment only, but to include Christian themes in it. Walking With Bilbo tells its readers what're the themes and messages that Tolkien really wants us to learn from his book. And yes, Sarah Authur also elobarates her points and how to apply it in our lifes. So yeah, go get this book. She also wrote Walking With Frodo too. Haha! Well, to anyone who wants to loan this book, ask me. When I'm done, I'll lend it to you :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home