اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, November 03, 2006

Thank God It's Friday =P

Okay, like every other day. Wake up at ten in the morning (automatically). Nothing much to do except to read some books. Haha! Seriously, I do read books :). I finally spoke to Natalie, Dragon Red's bassist! Woohoo! Yeah! Very friendly girl. I spoke to her through MSN Messenger. She rocks though. Very good bassist! And then I went to Sri Andalas CF meeting. Quite alright. They had it in Taman Rakyat at the playground area. Very simple gathering. One thing I learned about this visit is to appreciate what my CF has - some chairs and a nice place to be in during meetings. Not boasting but yeah, as an underground organisation, GOD has really given us them facilities. We can even use our school field! Glory to GOD only! Here are some pictures from today's CF meeting:


Games time.


Zlwin and Ian.


Jaron and I. Agaisnt the light. My bad guys :).

Hope to chat with Natalie again :). She rocks :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home