اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, December 29, 2006

Outing (again)

Alright, today's scheduel was hectic again! Hahah! Woke up at almost 12 noon. Woke up with a terrible inflamation in my throat. So I went for a checkup. It only took the doctor like 5 minutes to check me but I waited for like, 15 minutes for my turn and 10 minutes for my medicine - which I've yet to take because my throat is fine after the checkup 0.0! Haha! after that, went to have lunch. I ordered Kon Loh Mee - direct translation from cantonese to English - Dry Noodles (hahah) with chicken curry. Wait, I ASKED my mum to order that for me. But guess what, I only got them noodles without the curry. So I went to the lady and asked her to add the curry, she gave my noodles to her maid and aksed her maid to add it for me. I went back to my table, then she came, with the plate full with OIL! I'm like, oh my goodness, she ruined my appetite! Grrr. I blame mum! Haha! Then after that, parents and I went to a church member's house to visit. Then late, I came back, took a short bath, and then went to the outing Adrian Yap has been planning for the Chapter II Interschool Rally 2006 Praise and Worship team. So yeah, we met up in OldTown Kopitiam - don't know why they chose it and yeah, Adrian only called a few of us from the team. He forgot many of them members. He forgot Sam Ng, he forgot the two keyboardist, and also another praise leader. Hahah! (Will post on ChapterII next day). Yeah, so only Zlwin, Adrian, Priscilla, Swee Vien and I went for this so called "gathering". Hahah! Ate and spoke then we went to Baskin Robins. Ate some ice cream. Fellowship again, took some pictures and went back at 7pm. Will post pictures tomorrow. Then after that, went out to watch movie with parents at 8pm - The Curse of the Gold Flower =P. Nice movie. Will post my "review" on it next time. YEah, pretty much that, and oh yeah, I bought my school shoes 0.0! HAHAHAH! That's all, will update with pictures and will post about Interschool Rally 2006! Wheeeee!!!

Alright, here's them pictures:


In Baskin Robins, Adrian and I lying down on the sofa.


Adrian Yap, super mat poser.


Zlwin with MY ice cream.


Finally I got to try my ice cream >.< ! Hahah!


Yummy stuff!


I thought only girls cam whore.....


Another picture of him 0.0 in my camera 0.0


Zlwin Chew, taken by Adrian... Hahah!


Pris and Vien.


Zlwin with my ice cream again. Wait, didn't I do that also? Oh my goodness.....


Us guys.


Priscilla by Adrian.


Swee Vien by Adrian.



More of Zlwin.


I see Adrian again 0.0


Finally ME! Haah! See the ice cream dripping? That's the first time I'm eating ice cream that way. Hahah!

That's all pictures. HAhah! Little of Me, Pris and Vien, More of Zlwin, and MOST of Adrian. Hahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home