اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, March 19, 2007

God Slapped Me... Again!

Ouch.. It hurts all the time.. =(. Anyways, did my English oral test today. My friends and I did a rock talk show. It was alright except for the marks. Haha! Remember the devil horns which I've talked about in the other posts? It broke during the last night's Praise and Worship session. The congregation were high with God till they did a snake and stepped on the horns.. Meanies.. HAha! I felt sad and everything.. But I'm sure that God wouldn't let it happen if I'm gonna get into loads of trouble.. I told Reinchez (the devil horns' owner) about the incident and he was cool with it.. He said that he wasn't gonna wear it anyway.. Wow.. I was shocked! All the faith I've put in really paid off! Thank God! And to those who think I'm gonna get into trouble... *smack* Muahah! God triumphs!

How did God slapped me this time? I always waited for my transport near the fish shop outside school. And there's this Indian guy who ummm.. How you say.. Looks like a gangster (nothing against gangsters, but he dressed up undecently.. Is that a word anyway? 0.o) and always gave me the "mind your own business" look. Haha! Saw him today again but this time.. He came up to me and asked whether I was Jonathan from STAR CF.. I was shocked! Haha! A good SLAP to remind me not to judge people by their looks.. Glory to God.. And thank God for everything! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home