اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Arrrr!

Alright, Mid Terms are finally over. But too bad, SPM's not, so I'm still gonna continue studying. Started my Bible Knowledge revision today. Gonna try to finish the book of Luke in three weeks if that's possible. It's a long book. Haha! Anyways, Biology III and Add MAths II killed me.. Ish! Now I know where I stand, and I'm sure I'm not standing high up... Haha! Well, these exams are to evaluate where I stand and I didn't do well so yeah, need to strive for the best...

Anyways, my left arm hurts.. Wait, the WHOLE left hand HURTS! I don't know why! Ish! I hope it's just normal strain and will heal by tomorrow or something.. I wanna play drums =(. It's the only thing I'm worthy of doing my best in for God =(.

Another bad thing happened to me last night. And yes, this is a very serious thing. I hope you guys will pray for me. Pray about what? Pray that I won't get attacked spiritually... I went to bed at around 1AM I think. Then I had this dream. And it was no ordinary dream. It was a dream where I can feel everything that happened physically. I forgot what was the dream about. But it got very scary and evil. Usually I would just wake up slowly after those type of nightmares but this time, it's like I can FEEL what's going on in my dream. It's like I can feel EVIL.. It's like I've been attacked spiritually by something. Then after I felt it I can think conciously that I MUST wake up. Something in me just stimulated me to wake up. I thought I can wake up like normal but this time, I was struggling.. STRUGGLING! I'm not kidding! It's like that something was HOLDING me and was PREVENTING me from waking up. It's like I was trapped in that dimension, in that dream... And finally I woke up... But I was still in the dream.. It's kinda weird.. I don't understand anything that was going on with me. Then finally I couldn't take the demonic feeling anymore and I said, Jesus... Help... and I struggled for a few more seconds, finally I woke up... I don't know what's this but I don't wanna experience this anymore... There's something going on spiritually... Please pray for me guys!

Some random stuff:

I found my spelling book last time. Look at this =P :


HAHAHA!

I found this charity paper bag on my showcase....


It's something about helping the disabled..

Then I saw this:


Look at the centre logo... Since when the disabled dig metal music? Haha! They must be some kind of Slipknot fan too.. HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home