اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Die Die Die

Yeap, I'm dying.. Need to study.. Need that freaking kick God gave me before my exams.. Need momentum, LORD!!!!

Joel brought his guitars to my house yesterday. Got high with it but forgot to ask Joel how to tune his uber cool Washburn guitar... Then asked him everything edi, he say need some special key all.. Alamak, thought can use guitar for Drop D tuning.. Hahah.. So never mind, I tuned the other guitar Drop D... Then he told me it might not work.. Hahah.. I stress edi... So, for safety, Poh Leong loaned his guitar.. Whee! Thanks guys! Glory to God!

Joel, I'm still waiting for your TELE!!!!!!!!!!


I got three electric guitars in my room, and I'm a drummer... HAHAH!


Random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home