اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lost....

Not the program... I lost my interest in studying already... Ouch... Gonna get back on momentum again.... Didn't go to school today because I was tired.. I don't know why... Hahaha.. Gonna start studying already. Need to double my study time..... Sigh...

It's gonna be my first practice tonight.. Hope it goes well... I finally memorised the riffs and chords.... For the praise songs only... Hahah! Left two more worship song though... Hahaha... Well, hope I do well...

Humble self, for Him to glorify Himself in our life... Give Him all glory because I don't deserve it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home