اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So Far So Good...

Yeap, I recieved some exam results and I thank God for all them good results... Can't post much because....

For every dream, there has to be a sacrifice.. And I sacrifice my computer time.... To play for the ISCF Rally!! Yeap! Woohoo! Thank God my parents let me play in the Praise and Worship team... After negotiating with them (30 minutes of computer time and no more supervising skit), I'm finally allowed to serve as a musician for the Rally.. Oh yeah, I'm play the guitar for this year's rally.. Yeah yeah, I know I'm a drummer, but I can play guitar too.. Hahaha! Not that good but, for God, I'll give my 100% effort to Him.. I love music, and I shall use it to glorify His name! Wheeee...

So yeah guys, can't update much.. Need to study also... Hahah! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home