اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Headache...

I'm having a terrible headache now. Why am I up and not asleep? Because I'm worrying too much. I'm worrying on whether I can get the skit team to come for rehearsal or not, I'm worrying whether the dance team has already mastered their steps or not, I'm worrying whether I'm gonna play well during the rally or not, I'm worrying on whether I can achieve academically or not. These worries, are confirmed the work of the devil. Jesus gives peace, but I'm not feeling the peace. I'm full of worries. I need prayer people. I really need it. And I had a short nap just now, I was actually wide awake the whole time with this really bad headache. I remembered I need to study, I was reminded that I need to get the sound effects for the skit, I suddenly remembered that I'm using three guitars for the rally, I was also reminded that I've one more video to shoot and edit. Sigh. I want these worries to go away. Go away... Go away... Devil Go Away... In Jesus' NAME. Go away.

Nothing much today. Had practice just now. I prefered Friday's practice. HAhaha... Well, glory to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home